Medical Waste Collectors
Safe, strong, economical & modern … among the very best! 13 types suiting hundreds of applications from the tiny needle safe to voluminous theatre (yellow) and cytotoxic (purple) units. Although there are many, here are just a few points you might like to know about.
- Readily seen and identified with oversized ‘on container printed’ biohazard warnings, destruct info, fill line and product’s numbers etc.
- Strong & safe – twice the wall thickness of Australian Standards requirement. Resistance to penetration 35n (AS 4031 requires 12.5n).
- Solid footprint – square bottom edged for secure positioning.
- Positive non slip grip handle with lift capacity in excess of 70 kilograms per handle.
- Interstacking (nesting) for real storage space saving.
- Environmentally safe polypropylene container burns like paper, transposes to CO2 & water during incineration which assists in burning waste contents cleanly.
- Safe, waxbased, natural colours only. No cadmium or lead based dyes.
- Funnel type ‘Fingerguards’ – large 125mm or 90mm with ‘all needle types’ integrated needle remover notch.
- Click & seal rapid, secure ‘Final Closure’ system.
- Brackets for wall or trolley use.