Quick Safe 1 Litre Sharps Container
|Type:||Seamless Injection Moulded|
|Description:||’Yellow’ Medical Waste ‘Quick Safe’|
|Re-order number:||QS 1.0|
|Capacity to fill-line:||850 ml (safe useable space)|
|Capacity to spill-line||1 litre (maximum)|
|Lid aperture:||25mm x 50mm (not including needle remover / pull off / twist off device)|
|Final closure (red):||50 mm|
|Ideal application:||Bedside, trolley or table/tray mounting; sharps, small waste, e.g. needles scalpel-blades, blood pipettes, broken glass, swabs, band-aids etc.|
|Dimensions (mm):||200(h) x 98(w) (top) x 76(w) (bottom)|
|Standard pack size:||50 units in carton|
|Weight of pack:||3.5 kg|
|Pack dimensions (mm):||545 x 370 x 380|
About Quick Safe
Sharps Container, 1.0 Litre
For used cannulas, scalpels, blood pipettes, broken glass, swabs. Universal stripping / detaching devices suitable for all common cannula types. “Special” twist-off device for Insulin Pens.
Optimal & practical Sharps container for the disposal of sharp and dangerous objects in the in-patient and out-patient area. Large insertion slot for the user friendly disposal of sharps, pointed & dangerous objects in hospitals, clinics, doctor’s rooms etc.
- Instructions for Use – ‘Quick Safe’ 1 litre Sharps Container – For Your safety
- Quick Safe Advantages
- Product Matrix – QS Series Containers
- Australian Standard AS4031/92 & IDC Products – IDC Containers conform to Standard
- Definition of Sharps – SHARPS, What are they?
- Sharps Safe Handling Procedures – Occupational Health & Safety Guidelines
- Your Medical Waste – Our Business : Ask us for a quote today!