300 ml RIGI-mini
|Description:||’Pocket’ / table-top needle safe|
|Capacity to fill-line:||250 ml (safe useable space)|
|Capacity to spill-line||300 ml (maximum)|
|Lid aperture:||15mm x 20mm (not including needle remover / pull off / twist off device)|
|Final closure (red):||40 mm, clip for temporary use or final seal|
|Ideal application:||For table-top or pocket/bag; small sharps, e.g. needles|
|Dimensions (mm):||160(h) x 45(w) x 80(d)|
|Standard pack size:||30 units in carton|
|Weight of pack:||1.5 kg|
|Pack dimensions (mm):||430 x 340 x 260|
About Rigi Safe
Sharps Container, “personal” 300 ml, a handy size for used cannulas. The safe, handy sized sharps container, for doctors, nurses, ambulance and Rescue Service. Also for disposal of used cannulas directly at the patient’s bed.
Type: QS rigi
Material: Polypropylene, metal-spring, lid polyamide
Universal pull-off / twist-off device for cannulas and blood sample systems.
For Final Closure of the Rigi-Box, press both arrow-marks firmly to engage the Lid in its locking position.
For the coat-pocket, the doctor’s bag and for the Rescue Service.
- Instructions for Use – ‘Rigi-mini’ 300ml Sharps Container – For Your safety
- Product Matrix – QS Series Containers
- Australian Standard AS4031/92 & IDC Products – IDC Containers conform to Standard
- Definition of Sharps – SHARPS, What are they?
- Sharps Safe Handling Procedures – Occupational Health & Safety Guidelines
- Your Medical Waste – Our Business : Ask us for a quote today!