200 ml Sani Safe
|Description:||’Portable’ needle safe|
|Re-order number:||QSsnC, QSsnP, QSsnS|
|Capacity to fill-line:||170 ml (safe useable space)|
|Capacity to spill-line||200 ml (maximum)|
|Lid aperture:||20mm x 20mm (not including needle remover / pull off / twist off device)|
|Final closure (red):||25 mm, slide & clip lid for temporary use or push down red button for final seal|
|Ideal application:||For pocket or bag; small sharps, e.g. needles|
|Dimensions (mm):||130(h) x 47(w) x 72(d)|
|Standard pack size:||60 units in carton|
|Weight of pack:||1.5 kg|
|Pack dimensions (mm):||430 x 340 x 260|
About Sani Safe
Sharps Container, “portable” 200 ml in a very convenient size for used cannulas and in-dwelling cannulas.The safe needle-container. In a handy shape for doctors, nurses, Fire brigade, Emergency and Ambulance Service.
Type: QSsn 0.2
For Final-Closure of the SaniSafe, firmly push down the red button.
Thickness at the base of the SaniSafe is 2.5mm.
For easy use in doctors and emergency bags.
- Instructions for Use – ‘Sani Safe’ 200ml Sharps Container – For Your safety
- Product Matrix – QS Series Containers
- Australian Standard AS4031/92 & IDC Products – IDC Containers conform to Standard
- Definition of Sharps – SHARPS, What are they?
- Sharps Safe Handling Procedures – Occupational Health & Safety Guidelines
- Your Medical Waste – Our Business : Ask us for a quote today!